First Installment - Registration Dues:
Early registration is October 1 - 31st, 2012: $400.00
Normal Registration November 1, 2012 - February 4, 2013: $450.00
Late Registration February 4 - March 8th, 2013: $500.00
Note to multi-rower families: $100 Discount for each additional rower in family.
Second Installment - Registration Dues:
Prior to March, 9, 2013: $600 (In addition to dues above)
Most famlies pay the second installment at the Crew Pot Luck, this year on Friday, March 1 at 6:30 PM in the school.
Your second installment is due March 9.
Club fee covers student-athlete food and beverages (previously donated) for team pasta parties, Occoquan Regatta food tents and Mathews Regatta food tent. Club Fee payment $50 due March 23, 2013. Based on 2011-2012 actuals.
Anticipated Additional Costs during the year:
- Each rower is required to purchase a “Unisuit” uniform and compression shirt for racing; the cost for these items is approximately $95
- The cost of travel to the Mathews Regatta in VA is covered by the above dues.
- The cost of travel to other regattas such as Stotesbury Cup in Philadelphia or Nationals, are additional for those who participate.Other costs may be required if we are invited and accept invitations to other
- For example, the 2012 cost for the three-day Stotesbury trip was $330/rower.
- Parents will be notified as far in advance as possible for proper financial planning.
SEE "REGISTRATION INFORMATION" UNDER "JOINING SC CREW" FOR DETAILED REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS.
It is always difficult to accommodate for the unexpected. As a parent, and rower, there are situations that occur that may prevent the rower from participating on the team when commitments have been made.
At the same time, the SC Crew Team Board has a fiduciary responsibility to ensure the financial health of the Crew Team, not only for the current year’s operations, but for the future of the team sport that we provide to South County Secondary School.
As a standard Policy only the First Installment of registration dues is eligible for refund in accordance with the following refund schedule:
Prior to January 1, 2013 100% refund
January 2, 2011 – March 9, 2013 50% refund
After March 9, 2013 0% refund
Exceptions: 50% of the 1st installment will be refunded before March 9th, for withdrawal from crew due to relocation or illness.
Requests for refunds must be submitted to
and will be addressed at the next scheduled Board meeting